Terms & Privacy
So you have concerns? This is what you need to know about how your privacy & data is handled.
- You can delete your account and all of its data at any time.
- Portfolio can revoke service at any time. You must ask and get permission before using or accessing data in ways not clearly intended through the website (e.g. scraping, reselling, reverse-engineering, copying, or redistributing data).
- Portfolio can end their services at any time without notice.
- Portfolio is not liable for data loss or other damages. In no event will Portfolio, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data. Portfolio shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Portfolio will notify you before transferring your information in the event of a merger or acquisition.
- Your personal information is used for limited purposes. The information collected by Portfolio is used to improve the content of the quality of the service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, or for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- Information is only shared with third parties if really necessary to improve the quality of the service.
- Requires minimal information to create an account: we keep your name, e-mail and social network ID. No API keys are saved during the login and/or signup process.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Internet is never completely private or secure and that any message or information sent to this website may be read or intercepted by others.
- Portfolio may collect non-identifying information about website visitors.
- Portfolio only keep the minimum of logs and debug information necessary to ensure that the service can be improved and resolve issues that may have occurred.
Last update: October 21, 2017